Friday, February 17, 2012

Vegan Palette ♥

Dear vegan palette;
I love you so much!
               sincerely, Leah

OK but seriously this is my full review on the vegan baby. (i'm pretty sure you can't buy this anymore, but maybe you can try ebay? or a sephora or ulta)


I actually took this picture (its on my instagram...bleepbloopp)

So this palette comes with 6 awesome colors, an eye liner in zero and a mini primer in sin.

The colors are:
Half Baked
Twice baked
Smog
Urb
Minx
Gun Metal

All colors are obviously really nice, since it is urban decay, and for just $13 it was a steal!

I usually prime, then use half baked on my lid with a little urb in the inners and smog on the outer corners and crease. If i'm feeling extra edgy I'll use some gun metal on my outer corners.

the laydown♥
I really love this product and everything in it makes me oh sooooo happy. 
If you have a chance go to the sale section and pick up a palette and you'll love every thing about it.
I can tell this is going to last me a very long time:)
Also, the packaging is so nice, and it celebrates PETA's 30th anniversary. Another reason i love UD is because all their products are vegan, and im a very earth-caring-person :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment