Sunday, February 19, 2012

You'll never guess!!

So I have found this amazing tip for applying your foundation super flawlessly, i mean practically airbrushed!
So what is it?
a sponged-tipped-eye shadow-applicator.
Yes....that little useless thing. Is great for foundation!
Even though it sounds like it would take hours to do your makeup with, it only takes about 2 (or less) minutes, and honestly it looks great.

how to apply--
I squeeze my foundation (16 hr almay lol) and apply under the eye, don't worry if the foundation gets absorbed into the sponge.
Then start to apply from the eye to the nose, then where ever you need foundation.
(I put it under my eye, partially the nose, my chin and my forehead..if needed) so i don't where much foundation.
I can use mine for up to 4 times. One side of the sponge, and there's 2 sides... cleaning can take a while, but just soak it in makeup remover or alchohol.
ANYWAY, please try this and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment