Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorite Foundation! ♥

Hi,
I recently purchased the Almay TLC, true lasting foundation, from my local beauty supply shop! I really love this foundation and can compare it to the new Chanel foundation but with way more coverage. I compare it to Chanel because of how it creates an almost 2nd layer of skin! It looks completely natural on my skin, but on some days I find exfoliation is needed for this foundation to look completely natural.
I did come up with a few pros-cons to help you out further.
Pros-
Looks really natural!
Goes on silky
Packaging is nice! (has a pump and glass tube)
Compares to more expensive foundations
The color blends nicely
Conceals under eye area
Conceals, without looking cakey.
Cons-
Needs alot, I find having to pump 2-3 pea sized areas. And that does not cover my whole face (I don't put foundation all over)
A tad expensive for drug store, about $12, but I got 20% off.
The color is off, I'm in the color Sand, and usually I'm an ivory.

Over all this foundation is SUPER awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment