Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters!!!!!

SO ALL THE RAGE !
I finally got my hands on 2 lip butters.
I got one in cherry tart, and strawberry cheesecake.
I just had to get them so I could review, and c'mon how does a "lipstick-but-a-balm", NOT sound awesome?
The laydown.
♥packaging
♥color pay-off
♥doesn't dry out

~not long lasting
~not immensely moisturizing
~amount

Soooo over all I really like this product. Its not amazing like it was marketed but its a pretty good lipstick because it doesn't crease or dry out your lips.
I totally thought that it would be renewing but it is not....it just doesn't dry you out.

Overall I went to Ulta and they had a special where if you bought one you get the other half off, so I ended up spending $12, which isn't bad for the quality. (or compared to MAC silk lipsticks which ring up more then $12)

No comments:

Post a Comment